20. Ver 6.0.2 (2021-4-12) Added Hori ONYX and Nacon Compact controller to the PS5 supported controller list.
check the "PS5 support note" for details.
20. Ver 6.0.1 (2021-2-24) Supports the PS5 console.
Please read the "PS5 support note" for details about how to get it work.
19. Ver 5.2.6 (2020-5-6) Added dynamic auto-calibration function.
18. Ver 5.2.5 (2020-1-14) Tweaked the auto-calibration function to the wand stick.
17. Ver 5.2.0 (2019-6-5) Added Wand Auto-Calibration, fixed the problem of stick drifting;
Unlocked the vertical movement while anti-recoil is enabled.
16. Ver 5.0.9 (2018-12-6) Optimized and stabilized the WiFi pairing and connection.
15. Ver 5.0.8 (2018-11-19) Optimized the Auto-Fire and separated the Anti-Recoil from Auto-Fire.
Fixed the firing delay issue on V5.0.7 (removed).
Fixed the problem of WiFi password can't be stored.
14. V2.0.3 Boot (2018-11-6) Fixed the error code (-7 and 258) problem when upgrade firmware on PC.
13. Ver 5.0.2 (2018-7-19) Fixed the WiFi pairing and connection problem when the WiFi signal is weak.
12. Ver 5.0.0 (2018-6-24) Added firmware WiFi upgrade capability into the App, V3.0.0 App or higher is needed for this feature.
11. Ver 4.4.1 (2018-6-10) Added the feature that lock the CUH-ZCT2 controller in wired mode on PS4 console.
10. Ver 4.4.0 (2018-5-31) The PS4 system V5.55 stopped support the old CUH-ZCT1 controller wired connection that cause the Venom-X4
V4.4.0 fixed this issue so that the old controller CUH-ZCT1 controller can work with Venom-X4, but not support
the headset on controller anymore. User who like to have headset support must buy a new CUH-ZCT2 controller.
Added the wand stick re-calibration function for the stick drafting issue. To calibrate, press the F(L)+Power
button at the same time for short time.
9. Ver 4.3.2 (2018-3-4) Added some new released Xbox One controllers support that not supported by earlier firmware version.
8. Ver 4.3.1 (2018-2-4) Added the Xbox One Elite controller support; Added the warning LED (double flash red) when controller connection is
7. Ver 4.3.0 (2018-1-24) Added the controller headset support on all the modules of the PS4 and XboxOne.
6. Ver 4.1.3 (2017-11-19) Fixed a calibration bug.
5. Ver 4.1.2 (2017-11-5) Fixed a bug that causes the "no response" randomly when using WiFi setup layout on Xbox One to define the button.
4. Ver 4.1.0 (2017-10-26) Added the Anti-recoil adjustment hotkeys, supports the new Android App connecting.
Please re-download and read the new User's manual and App Instruction to learn.
3. Ver 3.4.0 (2017-4-12) Fixed the bug of F(R) + G5/G6 pressed by accident causing the profile data change.
2. Ver 3.0.0 (2017-3-3) Fixed the bug of wand stick sensitivity.
Added deadzone adjustment function.
Added LED display for mouse 1:1 range, the white LED blinks when out of range.
1. Ver 2.4.0 (2017-1-18) The first released version.
Venom-X Firmware Releases：
20. Ver 4.2.1 (2018-11-20) Supporting headset on the PS4 and XBox One controller (V2 and V3 hardware):
All Xbox One controllers, and PS4's CUH-ZCT2 controller.
PS4 has to set the "Communication Method" to "Use USB Cable".
Fixed the firing delay issue on V4.2.0 (removed).
19. Ver 4.1.7 (2016-11-6) Supporting the PS4 Pro/Slim and XBox One S console (V1 hardware).
18. Ver 4.1.7 (2016-10-9) Supporting the PS4 Pro/Slim and XBox One S console (V2 and V3 hardware).
17. Ver 4.1.4 (2016-5-18) Supporting Steam Controller.
16. Ver 4.1.1 (2016-4-18) Added the wand auto centering to get the joystick center itself when power on.
Added supporting to Steam controller, both wired and wireless connecting supported.
Note: Some keyboard or 3rd party mouse may cause the Venom transceiver blinking
when it is turned on, please wait until the profile LED goes solid, this may take more
than 10 seconds.
15. Ver 4.0.0 (2015-12-1) 1. Dualshock4 controller touch pad function is supported in game.
2. Xbox One Elite controller is supported.
3. Controller connection broken detection function.
When the controller cable connection broekn, Profile LED flashing quickly to indicate that port is fail.
Green/blue/red LED indicates respectively the left/middle/right USB port fail.
Press the profile button to resume the connection after re-connecting the cable.
14. Ver 3.2.5 (2015-07-17) Special Edition controller is supported as authorization for XBox One
(Need to upgrade the Venom-X software to Ver 3.2.1).
13. Ver 3.2.4 (2015-06-30) For PS4 Density moving speed automatically. The mouse Speed Up is engaged
when running. Manual Speed Up function still available at the same time.
12. Ver 3.2.3 (2015-03-25) HORI PS4 controller is supported.
11. Ver 3.2.1 (2015-01-29) 1. Sony Navigation controller has been supported. We recommend that remove the battery from the Navigation。
2. Added the Authorization alarm status, when PS4 controller is unplugged or
disconnected by cable lose, the Profile LED would flash green quickly to indicate that there is an authorization
10. Ver 3.1.2 (2014-11-21) Fix few small bugs that cause Venom un-reliable.
9. Ver 3.1.1 (2014-10-17) Fixed a bug that causing wand button press sometimes trigger the other button on wand or mouse.
8. Ver 3.1.0 (2014-9-24) Added Speed Up feature for vehicle, flight and on the run fast turning.
Mouse speed extended to 1.0-6.0.
ADS speed extended to 0.5-2.5.
Y axis speed extended to 0.5-2.5.
Y axis ratio on the fly key has defined to F(R) + D-pad Up/Down.
7. Ver 3.0.0_beta (2014-7-29) Brand new Tuact Guidence System (TGS) with precision 1:1 tracking.
Logitech G13 keyboard supported.
6. Ver 2.0.0_0714 (2014-7-15) Fixed the bug of synchronization issue that causes wand/mouse disconnecting.
Fixed the bug of won't resume from sleep on PC.
5. Ver 1.2.1 (2014-7-15) Fixed the bug of synchronization issue that causes wand/mouse disconnecting.
Fixed the bug of won't resume from sleep on PC.
4. Ver 1.0.2(Mouse) (2014-3-19) Venom Mouse polling rate adjustable and Logo light On/Off on the fly.
Added low battery level warning LED display - double quickly flash.
See the User's Supplementary Manual for details on the Manual web page.
3. Ver 1.2.0 (2014-3-14) First firmware version support PS4 console.
Added keyboard small number keypad map support.
Wand RF reliability improved.
2. Ver 1.0.8 (2014-2-20) Fixed a bug of missing square button in Killzone 2/3. (Not recommended and removed)
Added the support to high speed mechanical keyboard.
Added the support to keyboard type of mouse side buttons.
Tweaked the micro movement more sensitive.
Added Easy setup mode that simplify the configuration.
1. V1.0.4 (2013-12-20) The first released version. (Not recommended and removed)
Venom-P Firmware Releases：
1. Ver 1.0.2 (2016-3-15) The first released version.
Aimon PS Elite Firmware Releases：
1. Ver 1.1 (2011-11-22) The first Elite beta version.
2. Ver 1.2 (2011-11-27) The offical version.
3. Ver 1.3 (2011-12-16) Fixed the Deadzone adjustment display error:
The deadzone display now matches the manual instruction.
The correct deadzonespot is wherethe cross hair stops moving
or starts moving when pressing F.
4. Ver 1.4 (2012-1-3) Beta version, has a bug, not recommanded.
5. Ver 1.5 (2012-1-6) Fixing the issue of unstable key pressiing when remap wand button to mouse.
6. Ver 1.6 (2012-2-2) Fixed the Y direction snake movment issue, improved the tracking smoothness.
Download and upgrade the 1.6 Setting profile is recommended.
7. Ver 1.7 (2012-10-16) Added square/circular deadzone option:
Press F+Select to toggle the deadzone type.
Fixed few bugs that causig the unstable issues.
8. Ver 1.8 (2012-10-24) Added a new mode on PS3: PC mouse mode on PS3.
Press dongle button for 2 seconds to toggle the mode between controller
mode and PC mouse mode when playing on PS3 console.
9. Ver 1.9 (2013-7-20) Fixed a bug causing PC mode side button won't work while hold the R1/R2
10. Ver 2.0 (2013-12-26) Fixed a bug that cause PC mode wheel Right/Left click response slow.
11. Ver 3.0(PC) (2013-12-26) Dedicate PC mode version on PC game play and improved wireless reliability:
Switchable between the "Keyboard/Mouse" and "Analog game controller"
(Need to install Dualshock3 driver for "Analog Game Controller" mode).
Press the dongle button for 2 seconds to switch mode.
Note: It is for PC game play only version, if you play with PS3,
DO NOT upgrade to this version.
12. Ver 3.1 (PC) (2014-1-7) Added the CPI fine adjustment function to the V3.0 version.
Press the F+wheel-Up/Down to change the CPI from 200-4000CPI(software).
It is for PC gameplay version, if you play with PS3, DO NOT upgrade to this version.
Aimon XB EliteV firmware revision:
1. Ver 1.7 (2012-6-27) Added online voice and 3rd party controllers support. Player can talk online
and using 3rd part controller.
2. Ver 1.8 (2012-6-27) Added square/circular deadzone selection:
Press F+Select button to toggle the deadzone type.
3. Ver 1.9 (2012-6-27) Fixed the Cable test function bug.
4. Ver 2.0 (2012-6-27) Fixed a bug that causing when turn on the ADS lock, the mouse speed is
then faster than setting value.
Fixed a bug that causing when wheel is defined as a key, other key
is not stable.
5. Ver 2.1 (2012-11-8) Added a new mode for PC game play: Controller mode on PC. Press the
dongle button for 2 seconds to toggle the PC mouse mode and PC
6. Ver 2.2 (2012-12-3) Fixed bug that RF disconnects when wheel assignment is incomplete
7. Ver 2.3 (2013-7-9) Fixed a bug causing PC mode side button won't work while hold the R1/R2
8. Ver 2.4 (2013-7-26) Fix the bug that won't work after reboot console few times.
9. Ver 2.5 (2013-7-26) Fixed a bug that cause PC mode wheel Right/Left click response slow.
10. Ver 3.0 (2013-11-7) 3 platform Support (XBox360/PS3/PC).
11. Ver 3.1 (2013-12-12) Imporved wireless reliability on PC mode.
12. Ver 3.2 (2014-1-7) Added the CPI fine adjustment function on PC mode. Press the F+wheel-Up/Down
to change the CPI from 200-4000CPI(software).
Aimon XB Elite firmware revision:
1. Ver 1.7 (2012-7-19) Added Square/circular deadzone option:
Press the F+Select to toggle the deadzone type.
2. Ver 1.8 (2012-10-8) Fixed a bug that causing when turn on the ADS lock, the mouse speed is then
faster than setting value.
Fixed a bug that causing when wheel is defined as a key, other key is not
3. Ver XBOX (2012-10-31) A special version for a new mode for PC game play: Controller mode on PC.
Plug-in without press dongel button will enter the 360 Controller mode
on PC. Due to the code speace limit, this firmware version removed the
PC Mouse mode.
Player want to use it as PC mouse wouldneed to re-fresh the firmware
back to any normal version.
4. Ver 1.9 (2013-7-9) Fixed a bug causing PC mode side button won't work while hold the R1/R2
When change the deadzone between circular and sqare by pressing F+Select, after release those two buttons, the dongle LED will flash once for sqare deadzone and twice for circular deadzone mode.