Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Destiny settings here

Destiny settings here 6 years 6 months ago #22331

• GODJOEY
  • Thank you received: 490
Great, just noticed something also maybe make a difference or not.

2.0 x/y

the x/y is a multiplication of the sensitivity. I know don't ask me why they did it this way but it might help also.

I usually use 3.2 - 4.0 sensitivity then 2.3 x/y just a slight nudge seemed to help overall speed. Hot day I just didn't think of it lol sorry.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Destiny settings here 6 years 6 months ago #22333

• bobby
  • Fresh Boarder
GODJOEY wrote:
Great, just noticed something also maybe make a difference or not.

2.0 x/y

the x/y is a multiplication of the sensitivity. I know don't ask me why they did it this way but it might help also.

I usually use 3.2 - 4.0 sensitivity then 2.3 x/y just a slight nudge seemed to help overall speed. Hot day I just didn't think of it lol sorry.

I had no idea that's what that was for. Usually there's a Y/X setting which is to try to normalize the difference between X and Y axis speed because most console games are slower on the Y axis.

So 2.3 is speeding up the overall sensitivity instead of just the Y axis?

My friend who also purchased the Venom X over the weekend has also stated that the turn speed has greatly improved after updating the firmware today, but the firmware version number is still 3.2.3. I wonder if a stealth change was made by the devs.

Destiny settings here 6 years 5 months ago #22384

• gunigogo
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
so, whats the status?

i saw another post that said that with g502 mouse it doesent work with the mouse buttons if u have installed 3.2.3.,,,, is that still tru?

and what settings should i use if i have 3.2.3 installed?

Im talking about

should i upgrade to firmwire 3.2.3 or 3.2.1?

what tgs version should i use? 3.2.0?

Sens, =
X/y ratio =
speed up multiplier=
ADS=
Non venomx mouse dpi (i have logittech g502 =

Destiny settings here 6 years 5 months ago #22396

• hipster
  • Fresh Boarder
g502 mouse works great with 3.2.3 - using for months. use the latest version of everything. I have both xbox one and ps4 - play all FPS games.

For settings, flip through the SETTINGS folder and forums for each game and try different ones.

For example... I like this for BF4 and BFH on Xbox One...
Sens, = 3.8
X/y ratio = 2.2
speed up multiplier= 8
ADS= 1.2
Non venomx mouse dpi (i have logittech g502) = 12000 set this in both g502 software and venom software. 1000mhz polling in g502 software.

Destiny settings here 6 years 5 months ago #22405

• gunigogo
  • Fresh Boarder
bumb,

destiny settings ingame and in venomx settings

Destiny settings here 6 years 5 months ago #22408

• kullvilla
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Sens, =5
X/y ratio =2.2
speed up multiplier=x5
ADS=1
venom mouse 8200 dpi
I still feel that it is very slow in hip movements :angry:

Destiny settings here 6 years 5 months ago #22438

• GODJOEY
Passing on this info for V2 Venom Users only at the moment.

"We have made the new beta firmware for Destiny user on PS4 and Xbox1.

The background of the function is created:

Destiny reduces the spinning speed when the character is running. Many users asked
about us to make it faster. We do have "speed up" function that can increase the turning by define a button, but
user has to press and hold it while he needs to speed up.
So we made this speed up automatically instead of holding a button.

The firmware can detect character is on the run, and speed up his spinning by the
multiplier number defined in software, the speed up will be turned off whenever the
character stops running.

User can adjust the running speed by change the Speed Up multiplier" in software, we
made the Destiny profile for user as default, the speed up multiplier is set to "3"
which is we feel is good enough, larger number would reach the game max
speed while mouse is just moving.

We now are only in beta for V2 users, after it is done the beta, we would make it on V1 as well.

Users need to upgrade firmware to this V3.2.4beta version and load the Destiny
profile online again to active the function.

The firmware is attached with this email."

File Attachment:

File Name: DestinyBeta.zip
File Size:47 KB

Destiny settings here 6 years 5 months ago #22449

• aurias
  • Fresh Boarder
Do you have any more details on this new beta firmware? I updated my Venom V2 with this firmware, loaded the Destiny profile online and my "speed up" multiplier was preset at "5" not "3" and I didn't really notice any difference. Am I not supposed to hotkey the "speed up" button in my layout? I tried to not hotkey the speed up key with the default settings and it did appear that when "sprinting" the target reticle was moving faster. So should I compensate normal aiming with a higher mouse speed? Or what? Even when maxing mouse speed w/o any speed up multiplier, my normal non sprinting target aiming felt sluggish.

My normal settings are:

3.2 Mouse Speed
5x Multiplier
1.2 ads
2.0 x/y
i usually bind alt [L] as my speed up key and i always turn it on and leave it as soon as i start the game.
max sensitivity (10) in game
G502 12000 dpi mouse

Destiny settings here 6 years 5 months ago #22455

• Skrilla
  • Admin
  • Thank you received: 289
Hello,

Destiny slowers the spinning speed when the character is running, the spinning speed is
reduced a lot so the mouse is not good for this time consuming spin.

The new "auto speed up" function conveniences the user from pressing a "speed up" Boost
button.

Here is the comparison of the two.
"Manual Speed up" (defined and press a button) and the "Auto Speed
Up".

1. Manual Speed Up:
a. engage when the Speed Up button is pressed, it changes the moving speed by
multiplying the normal speed by "Multiplier" (pre-set in software)
b. Manual Speed Up affects both running speed and walking speed because it boosts the mouse data during the Speed
Up button pressing period.
b. resume to normal speed when the Speed Up button is released.

2. Auto Speed Up:
a. engage when the L3 is pressed(run button in Destiny), moving speed is multiplied by "multiplier" (pre-set in
software), both Manual Speed Up and Auto Speed Up share the same Multiplier value. User can change the L3 layout to any
other button on Venom wand/mouse or Keyboard, the Auto Speed Up would detect the new L3 layout itself.
b. Auto Speed Up affects character's running only, it won't boost the speed of walking because it detect the running
condition only.
c. Resume to normal speed automatically whenever the character stops running. It would be resumed under any stop-condition
of running such as reload, ADS etc.

3. Both Manual Speed Up and Auto Speed share the same multiplier, so the speed boosting effect is the same.

4. Both Manual Speed Up and Auto Speed can work at the same time, but the engage condition is different.
As example, if pressing Speed Up button and running at the same time, the speed
won't resume after the Speed Up button is released due to the running condition for
Auto Speed Up is still exist.
But if the running is stopped before the Speed Up button is released, then the normal speed(walking speed) would be boosted due to the Manual Speed Up condition is still exists.

5. As Destiny defined the maximum spinning speed in running much lower than the
walking spinning, so there is no way to get running turning as fast as it is on walking. User should not expect it would be possible turning faster.

6. The Profile LED has extra display function to show the data has reached the maximum, the Profile Led blinking indicates that the mouse data is at maximum, so moving the mouse faster won't spin the character faster, it has reach the game maximum
speed.

back to Destiny profile settings, we put number of "5" in default for user to make
the running boosting, it balances the boosted speed and the precision, player can
still have the spinning speed variable for aiming while it is boosted.
But it would lose some of the precision if set the multiplier to 15 as an
example, a very tiny mouse move would reach the maximum. So the Speed Up would just be like an On/off boost switch.

Skrilla

Destiny settings here 6 years 5 months ago #22476

• gunigogo
  • Fresh Boarder
So anyone wth lg502 mouse and tried this new beta?

what was the setup in config did u like,

Sens =
ingame multiplayer =
Y/X :
ADS :
non- venom x mouse DPI :

Destiny settings here 6 years 5 months ago #22491

• Spartan
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi all just got my Venom X and really hope it helps me in Trials of Osiris.

I have read through this entire post several times and am very confused as to what settings I should be using to speed stuff up etc. with the new updates for the VenomX

When people say Sens do they mean mouse speed now as the Sensitivity option does not appear in the software.

Also can anyone using it in destiny on the xbone or PS4 post their settings or a screenshot to give me a starting point to play around with please.

Final question has anyone tried using the stability assistance and if so what do you think.

One thing I have discovered is you can set the auto fire on, works great with scout rifles and pistols and still use the console controller and it auto fires.

Thanks in advance.

Destiny settings here 6 years 5 months ago #22494

• GODJOEY
What's up man try these settings as your base.

4.0+ sensitivity
2.3 x/y
1.0 ads
1000hz polling "Must plug venom into pc then open setup software to access mouse properties"
Max in game speed if it gets jittery try lowering to 50% to 90%, if this doesn't work lower mouse polling to 500hz.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Spartan

Destiny settings here 6 years 5 months ago #22495

• Spartan
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks GODJOEY when you say sensitivity do you mean mouse speed or is sensitivity in the mouse set up tab?

Destiny settings here 6 years 5 months ago #22508

• Himmelskaberget
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Spartan wrote:
Thanks GODJOEY when you say sensitivity do you mean mouse speed or is sensitivity in the mouse set up tab?

From GodJoey's latest post, where he writes:

4.0+ sensitivity
2.3 x/y
1.0 ads
1000hz polling "Must plug venom into pc then open setup software to access mouse properties"
Max in game speed if it gets jittery try lowering to 50% to 90%, if this doesn't work lower mouse polling to 500hz

What he means is that you set the Sensetivity in VenomX's program, to 4.0 or more depending your own preferences and wants.
X/Y and ADS is pretty self-explainatory, set them up in the program that VenomX has. The Polling is the same, but that's only if you use the Mouse that comes with VenomX, and you set that up by putting the VenomX mouse into the PC (!!) and not into the VenomX unit.

His final part about the "Max in game speed", means just that. Set the in-game controller speed to 10 (it's 1-10 ratio). If you find that the mouse is jittering (feels shaky, laggy and twitching), then lower the VenomX Sensetivity some - if this still doens't fix it, change the Polling Rate to 500Hz on the VenomX Mouse (instead of the 1000hz).

I personally have NOT yet updated to this latest Beta version from Tuact, I use the settings and keybinds I showed and posted on Page 10 of this thread, but here comes the picture and listings again just to ease your and possibly others searching.
My reason for not updating is that I have no real issues with the slow rotation-speed while running or Speeder-driving, my issue is that I can not rotate 90-180 degrees with my mouse in quick controlled fashion - no matter if I run, walk or is stationary - this makes Shotgunning in PvP, where enemies quickly move out of your field of view, practically impossible and very dangerous.

Himmelskaberget wrote:
MouseSpeed: 4.0
ADS Speed: 2.2
Y/X Axis: 2.5
Multiplier Sped: 5

I then use my own mouse, a QPAD 5k L.E PRO, set at 8200 DPI.. and a keyboard with WASD-movement.

I find that atleast on my system/mouse, it seems to get jitter and instability if I raise the MS more than 4.0, and if I use a higher ADS Speed it seems to hit another jitter instability. - If this is my mouse, the game or the VenomX itself I don't know.

Destiny settings here 6 years 4 months ago #22617

• Kdashii
  • Fresh Boarder
I don't get this, higher then 2000 dpi makes my mouse go really slow...
I use a logitech g502 and my settings are:
2000 dpi
6 Mouse speed in the program
max ingame sens.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds