Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: New controller

New controller 9 months 22 hours ago #57868

• Ally24670884
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Bought a new controller in July, I wasn't going to as I had a feeling it wouldnt work on PS5 but i did!

5 months on and wow! The wand has stopped working :( The very reason I bought a new one!

I have now had 2 venom x4s, one venom original, 3 aimons (Personal use) and bought 4 aimons for our works gaming/tea break room!

I've spent a fortune with Tuact, but, I fear the love affair is coming to an end if the controllers wont last :(

On the upside, I have salvaged an old joystick from an old controller. I note a huge lack of input from Tuact on their forums as well which leads me to believe we are seeing the last of Tuact?

I remember the PS4 release and the constant activity on the forum trying to get the controllers upgraded etc...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

New controller 8 months 2 weeks ago #57872

• pbanza72
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 18
Im with you, I have bought the first version Venom X and now have the Venom X4 also. The wands on both versions SUCK, to frágile
breaks/ Fu...s the analogue everytime. So I use mouse on right hand and controller on left hand simulating the wand.

Tuact sould make a more robust and stronger wand. (internal analogue)

New controller 8 months 1 week ago #57875

• N2rock
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 22
reach out to support. They will sell you a replacement wand for like $30. I've replaced my wand 4 times now :unsure:

But on a positive note, I'm so glad to hear that it works with PS5! Now I know I can buy a PS5 (when they are available LOL) and still use my X4
The following user(s) said Thank You: ajsdisc

New controller 8 months 3 days ago #57876

• Ally24670884
  • Junior Boarder
someone has doctored my initial post? I dont have a PS5 and have no plans to buy one either? I have heard they do not work on PS5?

I have tried contacting support mate, Tuact I think has folded. I dont beleive there is any support now, but, as this is a new unit I reckon it is still under warranty?

New controller 7 months 4 days ago #57883

• Ally24670884
  • Junior Boarder
N2rock wrote:
reach out to support. They will sell you a replacement wand for like $30. I've replaced my wand 4 times now :unsure:

But on a positive note, I'm so glad to hear that it works with PS5! Now I know I can buy a PS5 (when they are available LOL) and still use my X4

Got nothing mate, so left with a 6 month old controller not working. Away to add another post explaining. I';ve had it with tuact.

New controller 3 months 4 weeks ago #57894

• Smudger
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
THEY WORK WITH PS5 IM RUNNING IT WITH VENOM X4
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds