Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Factory reset mode

Factory reset mode 4 years 2 months ago #56465

• Skrilla
  • Admin
  • Thank you received: 289
The V4 has the factory mode to recover the firmware code.
To enter the factory mode, press and hold the “Pair” button while plug into the PC, release the pair button when you see the color LED lights up in sequentially colors. The pair button is located at the front panel between the very left USB and middle USB port socket. When you see the 3 colors flashing in sequent, you can run the setup software and go to the firmware window to upgrade it.

Tuact
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Factory reset mode 3 years 8 months ago #57352

• ReCoiL
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey Skrilla, do you have the firmware that I can save on my pc.. When veI got my V4 in factory mode flashing 3 colors, the firmware isn't showing up to reinstall.. When I first updated it I had an error then I tried it again and it installed the firmware...But the sensitivity is really bad. Also when I plug my headset into my xbox one s controller I buzzes really loud. So im thinking the firmware is corrupted. I really want to get this fixed and not have to return it.. Please give me your insight on what I should do.

Factory reset mode 3 years 8 months ago #57365

So i installed an older version firmware then updated it through the program to the newest one. Was getting the dll file error and had to replace 4 files into my windows folders. Now it works fine, just use the mobile app now. Still have a buzzing sound in my headset, even on the other end through the mic says my friends.
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds