Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Destiny settings here

Destiny settings here 5 years 10 months ago #23353

• GODJOEY
  • Thank you received: 490
Only the fire button can auto fire. So it should work even for jump, I never tried this but the left click if bound should register rapid. Try fully auto and 5 to 10 per second? Maybe to high might cancel it out.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Destiny settings here 5 years 10 months ago #23357

• mongkee
  • Junior Boarder
Got it to work!

I thought the same GODJOEY. I thought the auto fire would be bound to the left click so I tried registering the melee button (R1) to the left click and the fire button (R2) to right click. I turned Auto Fire on and held the left click button and no auto fire (melee). I had auto fire enabled and in continuous mode. Tested the right click button and Auto Fire works with a hand cannon or scout rifle! It was weird that the venom x recognizes the R2 as the fire button.

The work around was in the PS system configuration itself. I customized the button map and swapped R1 <---> R2. And now the auto melee works!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted to use this to level up my level 32 Titan to 40 in the "we've awakened the hive" part and just auto melee the thralls and die from the knight and respawn and repeat. haha I know I am lazy -____- Unfortunately Destiny recognizes that if you don't make any "fresh" button input, it kicks you out. I tried leaning my left joystick on the table so that it would start walking forward and after some time, I just get booted into orbit again...... I guess I will just play and actually level up my titan haha.

Destiny settings here 5 years 9 months ago #23959

• Spartan
  • Fresh Boarder
@Himmelskaberget Have you done anymore testing on AF settings and if changing the rounds a second makes any difference?

Destiny settings here 5 years 9 months ago #23971

• Himmelskaberget
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Spartan wrote:
@Himmelskaberget Have you done anymore testing on AF settings and if changing the rounds a second makes any difference?

Changing the AF's speed makes a difference but a VERY minor one.
I stopped using or even attempting to check it out more after running a few Supers and using the "Fire" button. This then obviously also initiated the Auto-Fire code and pretty much ruined the supers in question (StormCaller doesn't work, GG fires the three shots in 0.1 second, Hammers doesn't throw etc..).

So the Auto-Fire/Speed fireing is a cute and novel idea but since the code doesn't discern from Weapon-types, Supers etc, it is not functioning as it should, nor is it worth the time to really dig into it.
Atleast, that's my personal view..

So yeah, done some testing but didn't notice a measureable amount of time won on fireing, especially not when you have to handle the recoil of gun(s) in question.

Destiny settings here 5 years 9 months ago #24295

• hahaha
  • Fresh Boarder
is the auto speed up stillllll in beta?
can we get a complete version anytime soon?

Destiny settings here 5 years 8 months ago #24578

• Kopchony
  • Fresh Boarder
Any solution so far? Destiny is totally unplayable for me on Venom X :(

Destiny settings here 5 years 8 months ago #24583

• Himmelskaberget
  • Junior Boarder
Kopchony wrote:

What seems to be the issue? I'm able to play with ease, as I've mentioned and made clear in several previous posts of mine.

Destiny settings here 5 years 8 months ago #24585

• Kopchony
  • Fresh Boarder
Himmelskaberget wrote:
Kopchony wrote:

What seems to be the issue? I'm able to play with ease, as I've mentioned and made clear in several previous posts of mine.

I't is very slow, no mouse acceleration, I have try to adjust settings two days in a row, BF4 and Battlefront works well.

Destiny settings here 5 years 8 months ago #24586

• hahaha
  • Fresh Boarder
the destiny auto speed up Is great

but i find that sometimes it doesn't activate automatically. and misses the proc

rarely it will miss the speed up. for some reason.
which plays havoc on the settings and speed I'm use too.
its not good that it changes on the fly.

hopefully this can be fixed
or looked in to.
i updated to the latest firmware and it still happens as well.

and hopefully we can get a non beta build.
thanks guys

Destiny settings here 5 years 8 months ago #24590

• Himmelskaberget
  • Junior Boarder
Kopchony wrote:
I't is very slow, no mouse acceleration, I have try to adjust settings two days in a row, BF4 and Battlefront works well.

Well, as I shared many times, I have no real issues with my settings using the Destiny-profile and a non-VenomX mouse which has its DPI set to 8200.

You need to share more information for me to be able to help you out.
Settings? Mouse? Keyboard? Version of VenomX (V1 or V2?)? Which firmware are you using? Profiles? etc etc

Destiny settings here 5 years 2 months ago #34818

• Yevgoons
  • Fresh Boarder
Ok, guys. I have a couple of questions.
So when I increase mouse speed up multiplier to 15/15 and mouse speed to 3/6, why can't I turn my character while running like I can do it on a ps4 controller? Do I need to increase my dpi for it? It's now at 2000 and I can turn pretty fast only if I don't move. If I start running, in kinda slow when I try to turn.
And second thing, do you know why when I use an auto riftle with auto fire enabled it's kinda glitch ing so it fires like 1 bullet a second but pulse riffles work perfect with auto fire enabled. Also I can't use fusion riftles now with an auto fire because it just charges and charges and charges, because "auto fire" is like multiple tapping macros and to use fusion or auto riftle u need to actually hold trigger.
Any suggestions to solve those 2 problems? Thanks.

Destiny settings here 5 years 1 month ago #36253

• hahaha
  • Fresh Boarder
the destiny auto speed up Is great when running

but i find that sometimes it doesn't activate automatically. and misses the proc and you have to push the button again.

CAN THIS BE ADDRESSED?

rarely it will miss the speed up. for some reason.
which plays havoc on the settings and speed I'm use too.
its not good that it changes on the fly.

hopefully this can be fixed
or looked in to.
i updated to the latest firmware and it still happens as well.

and hopefully we can get a non beta build.
thanks guys

Destiny settings here 4 years 8 months ago #54683

• Twakie
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm completely new to Venom X....and was curious as to why this thread might have went dead as of 4 months ago. I'd love to know what settings to use or what settings might be optimal for Destiny on my PS4 if anyone would be so kind as to help a Venom X noob out! :cheer: :cheer: Thanks in advance!!

Cheers,

Twakie
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds