Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Destiny settings here

Destiny settings here 6 years 3 months ago #22716

• cory_mck
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Thanks for the quick reply Mr. God ... or do I just call you Joey? ... I'm new here.

First things first, that beta didn't work for me as I have v1 of the VenomX and I think that beta is just for v2 owners. Either way, it wouldn't let me update my version 3.2.1, so I still currently have the firmware at 3.2.5 installed (but I thought this would not work for us v1 users as well now). If not, oh well but hopefully ...

I've got a Logithech G500 mouse and for some reason it makes no difference what I put in those DPI settings, it only likes 2000dpi in the VenomX software (not sure why, but these settings I've attached work for me really well, minus the Auto SpeedUp feature). All three are the same, minus the Speed Up Multiplier, which is 5 and 7 on the other two profiles (just for testing purposes, as I use the one
shown in-game, always).

I too would love to get this to work right, but I also don't want to screw up my current settings as they are working really well, minus the Auto Speed Up feature.

Thanks again for all your help, I know you work tirelessly and we users do appreciate it.

cheers,
cory

PS and yes, even though it says Alien Isolation, I've loaded my settings from the desktop that were all based on the Destiny settings, modified for my needs.
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sannikov

Destiny settings here 6 years 3 months ago #22718

• GODJOEY
  • Thank you received: 490
Yea man, I'm just Joey man. Long story short this was only a name to invoke rage back in aol 1.0 chatrooms were new to me.

Yea I emailed them about this maybe they will patch it in for v1 users as well. Hey man if the 2000 dpi is working for you great! I know at 8200 dpi and 12000 dpi seem to be the best and smoothest for the whole experience.

Destiny settings here 6 years 3 months ago #22727

• cory_mck
  • Fresh Boarder
Ok, well I can \still try those two settings but did I read the update wrong, that v1 firmware update doesn't have the Auto Speed Up feature enabled? It felt like it did the way I read it. Either way, thanks again for helping people outas much as you do. And I can see the name thing, and nice to meet you Mr Joey ;)
cory

Destiny settings here 6 years 3 months ago #22734

• Ernestorocca
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Guys,

I tested to replace the R3 button on the mouse wheel and exchanged to the SPEED UP button. once I press the button I can easily feel the speed up function as I set up in the transreceiver software (x3 or x5 (which is too fast for my feeling) and then I can also recognize that the running function is always enabled as long as I dont stop. Even in Crota raid if the darkness is on you :-D but the Auto function of this speed up I didnt found yet. Today I got a new unit of the Venom X and updated again to my settings and new firmware 3.2.5.box2. I dont know exactly if I had the ...box2 version before but let me check tonight at Osiris.

Destiny settings here 6 years 2 months ago #22748

Ernestorocca wrote:
Hi Guys,

I tested to replace the R3 button on the mouse wheel and exchanged to the SPEED UP button. once I press the button I can easily feel the speed up function as I set up in the transreceiver software (x3 or x5 (which is too fast for my feeling) and then I can also recognize that the running function is always enabled as long as I dont stop. Even in Crota raid if the darkness is on you :-D but the Auto function of this speed up I didnt found yet. Today I got a new unit of the Venom X and updated again to my settings and new firmware 3.2.5.box2. I dont know exactly if I had the ...box2 version before but let me check tonight at Osiris.

same story. when running there is no auto speed-up, but when i press button 'speed-up' - here it is, i can feel it very clearly.looks like the auto speed up feature is... broken?

Destiny settings here 6 years 2 months ago #22767

• GODJOEY
This is from the Devs.

"It is fully automatic, so user doesn't need to turn it on and he can't turn it off.
The Destiny moving when running is really slow, so if the user doesn't like it, he
can lower the Speed Up value down to minimum(x2).
But if he feels he needs more speed, he can set the Speed Up higher, but
this would end up with the running move has
less accuracy which mean it is close to digital move.
The running speed up move is triggered automatically by user pressing L3 button to
move, and it would resume to normal speed when L3 is released."

Destiny settings here 6 years 2 months ago #22769

• cory_mck
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey Joey, is this for v2 of the box, b/c I have v1 and no matter what settings I try it's the same (ie. no change).
cheers,
cory

Destiny settings here 6 years 2 months ago #22771

• GODJOEY
Yea man, I just heard they didn't update for us v1 users, something about memory space and they have to compress it to fit on the v1. I'll let you know when they tell me, or keep emailing This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. Maybe if they get enough emails this will happen quicker.

Destiny settings here 6 years 2 months ago #22787

• cory_mck
  • Fresh Boarder
Sounds good, thanks again ... now off to write my email!!
cory

Destiny settings here 6 years 2 months ago #22928

• Vectarius
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey guys,

I have got a problem.
If I play as Bladedancer and use my super the left mouse click dont work. He always uses the R2 attack.

No Problem with Gunslinger.

Can someone help?

Destiny settings here 6 years 1 month ago #22938

• Himmelskaberget
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Vectarius wrote:
Hey guys,

I have got a problem.
If I play as Bladedancer and use my super the left mouse click dont work. He always uses the R2 attack.

No Problem with Gunslinger.

Can someone help?

..... Is this even necessary to explain?

The Ult for Gunslinger is a pistol and works as a pistol does. You aim with L2 and shoot with R2 (default).
The Ult for Bladedancer is a knife and works as all knifes/swords does, they are Melee. You have special perks for R2 (Area-blast, wave-blast or invisiblity).

So if you want to use the slash-attack as a Bladedancer in the Ult, you need to press the Melee attack, R1 in default.

Destiny settings here 6 years 1 month ago #22958

Hello all,

Bought my Venom X about 3 weeks ago and have been trying it on and off. I really can't get the feeling right. ADSing feels AMAZING and I can hit some crazy sniper shots I couldn't with my controller but moving around is difficult because I can't turn fast at all.

With controller, I was using 4 sensitivity and I could turn great.

With the venomx, I'm using In game 10 sensitivity and these settings that I got from a post:

Mouse Speed: 2.8
ADS: 0.7
DPI: 8200
Speed Up: x3
Y/X Ratio: 2.0

See the screen shots below. Even though it says "Alien Isolation" I picked the Destiny profile. Do I need to have that "Speed Up" button assigned to anything?

I'm happy with the ADSing but I need to turn faster - it's currently slower than my controller even though I only play on a 4. Can someone teach me how to load settings for Destiny properly so it just works? Don't worry about being insultingly simple - explain it to me like I'm 5. Thanks so much in advance for your help!

Destiny settings here 6 years 1 month ago #22961

• GODJOEY
What's up man, have you tried the beta auto speed up? This should help with speed problems, I posted the download link there.

tuact.com/index.php/en/forum/settings/13...tings-here?start=195

Destiny settings here 6 years 1 month ago #22966

Joey, may be i'm totally dumb, but i still can't get rid of this auto speed up feature.

There is official release:
"Ver 3.2.1 supports the new "Auto Speed Up" feature that for some game such as Destiny to speed the moving up automaticlly. This feature need firmware upgraded to Ver 3.2.4."

and there is your Destiny_beta.zip (3.2.4_beta i think)

so, what's the difference between those?

by the way, i have v2 and don't feeel any auto speed up, although used both of these. what i'm doing wrong?

Destiny settings here 6 years 1 month ago #22967

• GODJOEY
Whats up brotha, they might be both the same. Which # are you setting your boost to? Did you initially toggle it on? I wish I knew more man. Email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds