Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Destiny settings here

Destiny settings here 6 years 3 months ago #22639

• gaveup
  • Fresh Boarder
Himmelskaberget wrote:
gaveup wrote:
Ok, so here's where things get confusing for me. To make the game even remotely playable, I have to press the speed up button. Anything else and if feels like I have to move the mouse WAY too much.

Is this how it is supposed to be?

All firmware is up to date and im using 3.2beta.

Settings are:
MS: 3.8
ADS: 1.2
Speed up: 5
y/x : 2.3

I feel like there is some major deadzones when I am zooming in. Pretty inconsistent in terms of trying to snipe targets. Moving the mouse slowly to follow a target never works.

Is this normal? If so, I think I will have to give up the idea of using the venom all together. Maybe the XIM is better?

Use the 3.2.4 Firmware which the VenomX's Software will want to update to.
Make sure you set things up with a Destiny Profile.

Are you using the Venom X Mouse or your own?
If Venom X, make sure you set up its DPI to three different values, so that you can check the DPI-settings differences for you (Max, Mid and 75% for example).
If you use another Mouse, which DPI have you set it up into? Also, which DPI have you set the Venom X Software to? Make sure they are identical.

The Venom X works wonderfully if you can set things up properly, the XIM and this as far as I can tell works identically, their adaptor is simply larger.

Oh, if you want me to show how the game works for me, on PS4, using the aformentioned settings of mine, PM me and I can set up a Twitch Stream so you can view it. Happy to set up some Skype or other means of talkin with you, in case that helps you out.

Thanks!

Maybe I am just expecting it to be more sensitive. I looked over all the settings people have on here, and it just seems like you're having to move the mouse so much just to navigate. With speed up on it works much better, but it becomes jittery. This is with the venom x mouse at 8200dpi. I've tried 5000 (green) and 6500 (red) and it still gets jittery and not really smooth at all. When I turn off speed up, the mouse movement is smooth, but it takes about 3-4 inches of movement just to turn a corner.

I've tried bumping the speed up to 2-3 and the same problem persists. I am starting to thing it is just how speed up is supposed to work. I suppose I could max out my mouse speed when I get home and see how that goes.

Do you mind sharing your settings?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Destiny settings here 6 years 3 months ago #22640

• Himmelskaberget
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Since I've already shared them two to three times on the last page, no. I will just quote one of them
Himmelskaberget wrote:
With a freshly updated Adaptor now, using the 3.2.4 firmware (not the Beta) the Automatic Speed-Up works. It activates when I run and stay active while in the air if I ran before the Jump (if I walk and then Jumps, the Speed-Up does not proc).

With the latest changes I have fiddled out two different settings that I use with the Destiny-Profile from the programs Drop-Down menu. This is with using a QPad 5k Pro L.E. mouse with 8200 DPI set up into its own software (its saves to the Mouse onboard memory).

I set the Red light to:
Mouse Speed: 4.0
DPI: 8200
Speed Up: x3
Y/X Ratio: 2.3

This is for my everyday useage.
I then also set up another for Shotgun Useage in PvP.

I set up the Green light to:
Mouse Speed: 2.8
ADS: 0.7
Y/X Ratio: 2.0

When I load this I directly press the Speed-Up Key to keep it active. This way I have the Speed Up activated at all times and it helps me with quick snappy rotations to a perfect 180-degree snap.
It does lower my sniping and ADS sighting slightly, so for Sniper-maps I revert to the Red settings. This does not work 100% for me when using Handcannons and to get secure Headshots, the ADS seems a bit iffy when you use he Speed-Up (mouse acceleration?) but it could simply be that I'm not used to it as well.

Destiny settings here 6 years 3 months ago #22641

• Himmelskaberget
  • Junior Boarder
..... I had a lenghty post written out but the forum here f*cked me over due to the time-limit you have for Editing your post.. Plus I didn't think of copying it before pressing Submit.

Read my and GodJoey's posts on the last 2-3 pages, it should give you ways to set things up and otherwise contact us.

Destiny settings here 6 years 3 months ago #22669

• MKA8010
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm trying to get these new automatic speed up multiplier settings working for Destiny but just can't seem to get them to work.

I'm using firmware version 3.2.5box2 and have loaded the destiny settings as per the screenshot, made changes to the configuration and the layout for my own mouse then click apply.

But the automatic speed up multiplier is not working when I run, unless I manually activate it has to do before this update.

Any ideas? Thanks!
Attachments:

Destiny settings here 6 years 3 months ago #22670

• Himmelskaberget
  • Junior Boarder
MKA8010 wrote:
I'm trying to get these new automatic speed up multiplier settings working for Destiny but just can't seem to get them to work.

I'm using firmware version 3.2.5box2 and have loaded the destiny settings as per the screenshot, made changes to the configuration and the layout for my own mouse then click apply.

But the automatic speed up multiplier is not working when I run, unless I manually activate it has to do before this update.

Any ideas? Thanks!

Your settings to the controller is on the BF4-settings tab which does not have Auto-Speed up.
Use the Destiny profile and it works.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MKA8010

Destiny settings here 6 years 3 months ago #22671

• mano154
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi guys, just got my venom x yesterday and I came across a few problems.
I have read every reply on this post at least three times. I have updated my firmware to 3.2.5box2, tried the destiny profile with different settings and updated the venom x mouse.

Please help me if you have the venom x mouse. Almost every one here is using a different mouse.

Settings are: red
MS: 4.0
DPI.8200
10 in game sensetvity.

Settings are: blue
MS: 3.2
DPI.2200
10 in game sensetvity.

Settings are: green
MS: 3.0
DPI.destiny profile
10 in game sensetvity.

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong but the problem is the same with all three profiles. (I'm using destiny profile as the base for all three)

I tried to list everything I did before addressing the problem.

1st. When running I have to make large mouse movement to navigate on all three settings.

2nd. When aming down sight the aim is shaky and the mouse can't keep up with the target.

ex. I'm moving my anlage stick lift and moving my mouse right, it takes long hand swipes to catch up.

any help will be appreciated.

Destiny settings here 6 years 3 months ago #22672

• GODJOEY
  • Thank you received: 490

Destiny settings here 6 years 3 months ago #22673

• MKA8010
  • Fresh Boarder
Himmelskaberget wrote:
MKA8010 wrote:

Any ideas? Thanks!

Your settings to the controller is on the BF4-settings tab which does not have Auto-Speed up.
Use the Destiny profile and it works.

Thanks, I'd missed that!

I actually don't think this solution works that well, the aim is far too unstable when you stop running/jumping IMO - it takes too long to stabilise again.

I've gotten used to aiming with high MS to compensate for the low turning speed (5.1), it would have been nice to have a lower MS setting and use the multiplier for running/jumping/turning but personally I think it's just too unstable whenever it reverts back from the multiplier to original MS setting - it takes too long for the aim to re-stabilise.

Destiny settings here 6 years 3 months ago #22681

• Himmelskaberget
  • Junior Boarder
MKA8010 wrote:
I actually don't think this solution works that well, the aim is far too unstable when you stop running/jumping IMO - it takes too long to stabilise again.

I've gotten used to aiming with high MS to compensate for the low turning speed (5.1), it would have been nice to have a lower MS setting and use the multiplier for running/jumping/turning but personally I think it's just too unstable whenever it reverts back from the multiplier to original MS setting - it takes too long for the aim to re-stabilise.

Which solution? The Auto-Speed up?
I can only speak for myself obviously, but I see no delay in the switch between boosted and non-boosted.

Running 5.1 Mouse Speed is darn high.. It will for sure cause some instability since it is then 500% faked out pixels for the mouse to scan.
Tried my Green settings?

Mouse Speed: 2.8
ADS: 0.7
Y/X Ratio: 2.0

I do sometimes simply have issues with ADS sights on high-mobility builds (Full Agility, MIDAs useage etc). Can be settled pretty decently if I lower the X/Yratio to sub-2.0 (1.8 is perfect for me).
Lowering the X/Y though makes a 180-turn harder - forces me to do a longer motion with my mouse but still doable (not optimal for Shotty-duels).

Destiny settings here 6 years 3 months ago #22684

• mano154
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey bro, I tried this farmware same problem.

Destiny settings here 6 years 3 months ago #22685

• Himmelskaberget
  • Junior Boarder
mano154 wrote:
Settings are: red
MS: 4.0
DPI.8200
10 in game sensetvity.

Settings are: blue
MS: 3.2
DPI.2200
10 in game sensetvity.

Settings are: green
MS: 3.0
DPI.destiny profile
10 in game sensetvity.

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong but the problem is the same with all three profiles. (I'm using destiny profile as the base for all three)
I tried to list everything I did before addressing the problem.

1st. When running I have to make large mouse movement to navigate on all three settings.
2nd. When aming down sight the aim is shaky and the mouse can't keep up with the target.
ex. I'm moving my anlage stick lift and moving my mouse right, it takes long hand swipes to catch up.

any help will be appreciated.

Ok, so you are having issues.
The issues are:
1) It takes long to make a 180 or 360 turn when you run.
2) When in ADS the aim is shaky/jittery.
3) When in ADS, the mouse can't keep up with the target moving.

The first and third point are all due to the rotational speed of the game. The second part is most likely due to the Venom X mouse itself.
Do you notice any difference on using your above Blue and Red profiles, when you turn?
Don't you have any other, normal PC mouse, that you can plug in and try to use, to see if the issue(s) persists?

It is a known issue that Tuact are working on, that the game itself (Destiny) does not allow free-speed turning (its ratio is not 1:1 for some reason). This is possibly to bypass by the multiplier that Tuact uses and myself plus others can confirm that it does work once you use these settings properly.
The Shaking or Jittering of the sight while in Aim Down Sights (ADS) is most likely due to a bad mousepad (dirty, wrong material) or the Venom X mouse itself (its sensor) - I know that the sensor which comes with the Venom X is subpar when compared to other PC Gaming Mice - it uses artificial artifacts calculations to raise the DPI above its standard rate. It's a working piece of equipment though, which comes bundled, so this is not meant as a shame or rant on Tuact. Gaming mice costs aprox the same as this whole kit (In Sweden atleast).

So..
Check the difference you notice (if any) between the profiles you have and report back.
Also try to use an ordinary PC mouse and report which changes you notice, if any.

Destiny settings here 6 years 3 months ago #22687

• Ernestorocca
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi All,

I checked yesterday the default settings DESTINY.p2p4 with software version 3.2.1 and transreceiver version 3.2.5box but I felt even with ingame movement setting of 10 it is much too slow. then I tried to get a reliable speed setting for PVP and PVE in one. I dont want to change everytime the settings depending on what I want to play. for all people here I want to share my settings as well. Hopefully somebody can work with them as well. have fun.

btw, the speed up function i dont really feel it during gameplay. dont know why.

Mouse setting:
DPI: 7000
Polling Rate: 500 Hz

Transreceiver setting:
Mouse speed: 2.4
ADS Speed: 1.0
Speed up Multiplier: 5
Y/X Ratio: 2.3
(NON Venom DPI: 2000, but I´m using the originally mouse)

Ingame speed: 10
The following user(s) said Thank You: cory_mck

Destiny settings here 6 years 3 months ago #22688

• Ernestorocca
  • Fresh Boarder
here the screenshot
Attachments:

Destiny settings here 6 years 3 months ago #22708

• cory_mck
  • Fresh Boarder
Ernestorocca wrote:

btw, the speed up function i dont really feel it during gameplay. dont know why.

Just wanted to throw in my two cents that I've tried and tried but nothing feels different to me either. Software version 3.2.1 with updated firmware to 3.2.5.
I have v1 of this awesome product.

Any thoughts anyone?

cheers,
cory

Destiny settings here 6 years 3 months ago #22709

• GODJOEY
  • Thank you received: 490
What's up man, set your dpi in your setup to 8200 dpi and 8200 dpi in venom software, 1000hz polling.
4.0-5.0 sensitivity
2.3 x/y
1.0 ads
If not smooth enough lower in game sensitivity to 50% or to preference "Only suggest this on big tv's".

Also here is the beta zip.

File Attachment:

File Name: DestinyBeta-2.zip
File Size:47 KB
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds