Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to Tuact forums
  • Page:

TOPIC: xScorch's Latest Driver, firmware and Config Tool

Re: xScorch's Latest Driver, firmware and Config Tool 10 years 8 months ago #1360

• m4sta
  • Junior Boarder
Just tried my new scorch, doesnt work properly with Black Ops, updated the firmware to 2.11 COD.. Works pretty well with MW2.. IS 2.11 the latest update? And how should u config the scorch for COD? Think the sens works pretty ok but in ADS its way to slow if u dont play with maximum sens.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: xScorch's Latest Driver, firmware and Config Tool 10 years 8 months ago #1367

Heres the link to the lastest firmware 2.12 ,Run file and select update and select back ops .Then tweak if you need to ,This works really good on black ops with 2.12 firmware .

Re: xScorch's Latest Driver, firmware and Config Tool 10 years 8 months ago #1375

• m4sta
  • Junior Boarder
where´s the link?

Re: xScorch's Latest Driver, firmware and Config Tool 10 years 8 months ago #1376

Looks like link was removed ,Just goto Scorch on left of page under assistance then click firmware .Your find the link on there m8 enjoy its alot better than previous firmware and also works really well with the new Dead Space 2 Demo .

Re: xScorch's Latest Driver, firmware and Config Tool 10 years 8 months ago #1415

Thats the wrong link m8 he wants 2.12 not 2.11 .

Re: xScorch's Latest Driver, firmware and Config Tool 10 years 8 months ago #1423

• Skrilla
  • Admin
  • Thank you received: 289

Re: xScorch's Latest Driver, firmware and Config Tool 10 years 8 months ago #1639

• ryndgmn
  • Fresh Boarder
Yes I finally found the firmware update, the configuration tool, and the the driver!

Re: xScorch's Latest Driver, firmware and Config Tool 10 years 5 months ago #3149

• nemeroeuler
Hi, what about homefront firmware?

And a crysis one?

Re: xScorch's Latest Driver, firmware and Config Tool 10 years 5 months ago #3153

• Skrilla
  • Admin
  • Thank you received: 289
Standard and Black ops firmwares work well in those games. Really don't need game specific for every single game that comes out with little to no change in algorithms. Possibly a MAG firmware for Homefront I'll see what I can do.

Skrilla
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds