Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to Tuact forums

TOPIC: Unable to press and hold down buttons. Help

Unable to press and hold down buttons. Help 9 years 6 months ago #7704

Please pardon me if this has been asked I have been searching to no avail probable I have been phrasing it wrongly.

I'm using a Fragnstein setup for my PS 3 and there is this issue that I am trying to resolve.

In some games you have to press and hold certain buttons to open doors, pick up stuff ect. For example in Call of Duty Modern warfare 3 you need to press and hold the "Square" button to pick up care packages.

What happens is that when I press and hold the square button, the progress bar moves and resets itself as if I am tapping the square button but I am indeed pressing and holding it.

If anyone can guide me on how to resolve this issue it will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers and happy fragging!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Unable to press and hold down buttons. Help 9 years 6 months ago #7709

• Skrilla
  • Admin
  • Thank you received: 289
Have you tried reinstalling the firmware? Possibly RF interference as well try RF scanning while running all your wireless equipment to find the optimal channel.

Tuact

Re:Unable to press and hold down buttons. Help 9 years 6 months ago #7847

• fftunes
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
most probably RF interference. Do you have an USB extenstion cable to keep the dongle as close to your mouse as possible?

Re:Unable to press and hold down buttons. Help 9 years 6 months ago #7864

• GODJOEY
  • Thank you received: 490
Hopefully its RF and it can be fixed with the usb extension. Otherwise either the button is broke or you can try to reseat the wire like I did in this video which fixed the f button.

Re:Unable to press and hold down buttons. Help 9 years 6 months ago #7902

Thanks for all your awesome replies. I solved the problem by doing 2 things at a go and I'm not sure what solved it.

1. I re installed the latest firmware.
2. I changed the frequency as well to a recommended setting i found somewhere which i forgot for places with high interference.
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds