Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to Tuact forums

TOPIC: FragnStein's Latest Driver, Firmware, Config Tool

Re:FragnStein's Latest Driver, Firmware, Config Tool 9 years 8 months ago #6708

• Dash23
  • Fresh Boarder
CollateralDaddy wrote:
Hi Dash23 :)

Once inserted to keep the state of a Receiver Device, Please try going to remove the driver from Device Manager. It should be in the Human Interface Device or USB Device.
Then, once you remove a Receiver Device. Also remove the installed driver software.
Next, reinstall the driver software with tuact.com/software/BanncoDrverInstallerX86_201109.exe.

Then, please insert a Receiver Device again. However, please DO NOT PRESS the binding button when you plug in.
When making Windows recognize a FRAGnStein first, this device is made to regist as a wireless keyboard & mouse.

Then disconnect the device Once registered, insert a receiver device again. At this time, please press the Binding Button for about 3 seconds. (the exact length is to pressing the button for 2 to 8 seconds)
If the Binding Button is pressed at the correct time, this device should be registered in the properly name 'FRAGnStein'.

I'm Japanese. My English is not enough.
DO NOT LAUGH at strange word or sentences :P

Thank you for the tips, it helped me get the driver installed. Unfortunatley I can't get the FragnStein working at all to aim well even in MW3 which I have tried with many different firmwares :(. I had the aimon elite working rather well but can't get any luck with this device
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds