Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: AIMON PS Information and News!

AIMON PS Information and News! 10 years 9 months ago #992

• Skrilla
  • Admin
  • Thank you received: 289
Tuact News:

December 22, 2010.

The Aimon PS and Aimon XB Black Ops firmware V2.01 is released, they are tweaked base on the Call of Duty V2.01 firmware with better handling for the core gamers.

We have tweaked and updated all the Fragnstein firmware to V3.52 and all Scorch firmwares to V2.12, including the Black Ops version which is re-created from previous Call of Duty version. Those new firmwares added in a mouse speed adjustment function. Go to our firmware page for more in details.

Tuact News:

December 22, 2010.

The Aimon PS and Aimon XB Black Ops firmware V2.01 is released, they are tweaked base on the Call of Duty V2.01 firmware with better handling for the core gamers.

We have tweaked and updated all the Fragnstein firmware to V3.52 and all Scorch firmwares to V2.12, including the Black Ops version which is re-created from previous Call of Duty version. Those new firmwares added in a mouse speed adjustment function. Go to our firmware page for more in details.

AimonPS driver

AIMON Driver for Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7 - 32bit

AIMON Driver for Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7 - 64bit

AimonPS Setup Software

Aimon PS Setup Software

Review and Gameplay Videos from Youtube.

Part 1

Part 2

Gaming Call of Duty Black ops
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Read First Fix Compilation 10 years 9 months ago #1024

• Medic955
  • Junior Boarder
Please private message me more fixes or bugs you find and I will give you the credit trying to rebuild the community FRAGnStein had. Help eachother out thank you.[/quote]

How do we PM you? I don't see that feature. :dry:

Just realized this function is disabled... Ok I guess post here I didn't know this function is gone.

Re: Read First 10 years 9 months ago #1183

• beckham27
  • Fresh Boarder
I have an AimonPS FragNstein controller and I an running XP, I have tried every variation of what was posted here on the forums, and I have installed and uninstalled countless times on every USB port on two computers. I have followed the directions carefully and I've even booted in safe mode and tried to update the firmware that way. Nothing has worked to update the firmware to get around the Sony 3.5 update on the PS3. Each time on my computer, it recognizes the driver and lists the controller as Aimon PS(TM) and it's in setup mode by pressing the dongle button down. Each time I can run the AimonPSsetup.exe program and it recognizes the controller, but when I run the FragNsteinComboupdate.exe file, the update button and RF button stay gray no matter what port I use, or how many times I restart the process or the computer. I'm totally exasperated by this whole process and preparing to return the unit, please help. Anyone?

Re: Read First 10 years 9 months ago #1187

• Medic955
  • Junior Boarder
beckham27 wrote:
I have an AimonPS FragNstein controller and I an running XP, I have tried every variation of what was posted here on the forums, and I have installed and uninstalled countless times on every USB port on two computers. I have followed the directions carefully and I've even booted in safe mode and tried to update the firmware that way. Nothing has worked to update the firmware to get around the Sony 3.5 update on the PS3. Each time on my computer, it recognizes the driver and lists the controller as Aimon PS(TM) and it's in setup mode by pressing the dongle button down. Each time I can run the AimonPSsetup.exe program and it recognizes the controller, but when I run the FragNsteinComboupdate.exe file, the update button and RF button stay gray no matter what port I use, or how many times I restart the process or the computer. I'm totally exasperated by this whole process and preparing to return the unit, please help. Anyone?

Two different controllers.

Bannco Fragnstein is the older PS3 model and you must use fragnstein Only FW or upgrade tool.

Aimon PS is the newest PS3 controller and you can only use their upgrade tool that has the FW in it.

Cs

Re: Read First 10 years 9 months ago #1211

• hughjorgen
  • Junior Boarder
  • I LOVE THE AIMON
I absolutely love this controller. I am using it with my PS3, and short of a few minor ergonomic adjustments that could be made, it's perfect. The instructions, however, are pretty cryptic. I'm pretty savvy when it comes to gadgets, and I really had to grope around in the dark for a while trying to get the aimon PS functioning with my PS3. There is literally no mention of the setup that takes part on the PC prior to it's use within any of the manuals that I've seen, and that is an absolutely necessary step from what I can see.

Otherwise, bravo folks. This is the neatest thing since white bread for PS3 gaming, and I just love it.

Re: Read First 10 years 8 months ago #1241

• Hell_Spawn
  • Junior Boarder
I feel this will benifit alot of people if they read this so I will repost here.

If your mouse isn't moving smoothly across your screen then this is called stair casing, feeling like it goes in small steps. So I will explain to give you a base knowledge of whats happening on screen, you will be able to better help yourself if you know this info.

Firstly on consoles, game designers make controls set for anolog sticks. The way this works is, when you push say the anolog to the right, it will tell the game i am moving the camera to the right, so then the game asks well how much are you pushing the anolog to the right? in which if you moved it only a little bit it will only move the camera a little, while if you push it right to the edge it moves the camera alot. This works completely different from how a mouse on pc works. A mouse on pc counts how many dots to the right the mouse moved and tracks it to dots on the screen, this is most accurate and probably why you bought this product.

Now what this product does. It tries to make the right anolog move like a mouse. They way it does this basically is when you move the mouse on the aimon to the right, it counts lets say 100 dots, for each one of those dots, it holds the anolog down for a quick moment. The quicker the moment the smaller the motion or "Step" is going to be. Also each game doesn't use the same "Aiming" setup as the other, each has its own tailored way for figuring out how much you want to aim in a certain direction, making for a seperate setting for each game you play, generally. Now I could tell you what works for me but each player has different tastes, mine won't be the same as yours so I will recommend you do the following:

1. get the most current driver and follow the directions on this site to install it and set up your aimon to the comp.

2. update your setup software, again follow the websites instructions on how to pair your aimon to the computer.

3. upgrade the firmware, there will be a list of several games that has different aiming setting for each. What these do is it gets the aimon to play nice to the specific difference of each game. Also there will be a STD setting which is the baseline that works with all, it won't be optimized for a specific game but is a great start to calibrating. Start with STD and then try the games particular firmware, like Black Ops for example will have a specific firmware. You can use other firmware with other games, and in some cases may improve the quality of aim, think of yourself as a pioneer exploring new ground. You are one of few testing this product and not even the guys who made it have one right answer for using it, you've got to find it for yourself.

4. after selecting your firmware check the RF slide on the setup software, this will find a spot on the 2.4 ghz band that isnt going to mess with something else in your house, if you have wifi, wireless phones, cell phones , so on they all run on this band and cause intereference with the device. Finding an open space will ensure that you won't get drops from your reciever to the controller.

5. get a usb extender, I know this is a wireless device and should be capable to work from a distance from the reciever but time and time again proven on these forums if you have it right beside the device, you will not fall victim to dropped signals, were all of a sudden your mouse just stops working and the light on the usb dongle stops lighting up.

6. In game in your particular game, set the sensitivity setting for aiming to the highest possible, what this does is tells the game to count more dots for a smaller length of being pushed to the side. then on your mouse press and hold the "F" key above the O,X,Square, and triangle button. While pressing this scroll up on the scroll wheel, your character should be turning in a circle, and the more you press the scroll wheel up the quicker your character turns. After these two steps start dialing down the quickness to your liking.

Also make sure you look down iron sights aswell, because if you only account for the hip fire smoothness it will be different then what the iron sight smoothness. This is because designers of the game made the iron sight setting push the anolog alot slower, so even it you have smooth setting for your hip fire, it may be staircasing while aiming down. You wont find something perfect but something in between.

After all of this, keep repeating the process and mess around with the settings like :

A: Higher in game sensitivity
> Lower in game sensitivity

B: Higher Mouse Sensitivity
> Lower mouse Sensetivity

C: Game Specific firmware
> Some Other Game Firmware

This combonation of settings you should find yourself something you like, take the time to mess aroud with it, this product isn't plug and play. This is for hardcore gamers who want to play like they do on PC. if you can't be bothered with this process then don't buy the product.

Re: AIMON PS Information and News! 10 years 8 months ago #1526

• Rabid_Shark
  • Junior Boarder
two questions.

1. will every new game need tweaked drivers?

2. will it effect other games quality in the Process?

Re: AIMON PS Information and News! 10 years 8 months ago #1527

• Skrilla
  • Admin
Some firmware work good in most games it depends on preference and in game sensitivity settings.

Skrilla

Re: AIMON PS Information and News! 10 years 7 months ago #1889

• Hell_Spawn
  • Junior Boarder
Im loving this mouse, I just have maybe a critique for the next firmware upgrade. If there was a way to you guys could have a normal, and a 'fast' setting for the mouse that would be great. And what I mean by that is, counting more dpi or something to make smaller movements register alot better. Now that said small motions do register , it just seems a bit slow, so if theres a way to speed it up maybe a touch that could be graet.

Re: AIMON PS Information and News! 10 years 7 months ago #1890

• Rabid_Shark
  • Junior Boarder
for dead zone witch is F + scroll up and down with the mouse in the air scroll until it just starts to move or stop don't just keep scrolling down it goes further down then it needs to. then f + wheel tilt left or right to do final DPI tweak. some games need full in game sensitivity some need near full sensitivity depends on what game.
also try doing this while aiming down the sight (F + L1 to lock sight)

Edit1: a USB extension will help a lot of you it helped me for better signal and response.

Edit2:The laser power can be adjusted by pressing the F and X button and holding them, then right tilt click the mouse wheel for 10 clicks to increased the power, if not enough, do it one or more times.

Re: AIMON PS Information and News! 10 years 6 months ago #2795

• Afro Ninja
  • Junior Boarder
Does this laser power adjustment work on PS3 mode? And was it hold F and X and tilt mousewheel right?

Re: AIMON PS Information and News! 10 years 6 months ago #2797

• Skrilla
  • Admin
I think the laser power tweaking was for the most worst case scenerio. It is very experimental just be cautious and write down what changes you make.

Skrilla
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds