Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to Tuact forums

TOPIC: Jitter/Lack of responseness

Jitter/Lack of responseness 8 years 1 month ago #11370

• jc2753
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello, everyone. I just recently purchased an Aimon XB and after two hours, I finally got the darn thing working. However, I've been experiencing some issues with aiming. The aiming reticle has jitter and sometimes a lack of respondness. If I were to try to do a 180 in a game like Halo, the reticle will lock in place and won't move for about 2-3 seconds. I have done a few RF scans and try a couple of different firmware but the issue persists. Any idea how to remedy this?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Jitter/Lack of responseness 8 years 1 month ago #11378

• Skrilla
  • Admin
  • Thank you received: 289
Have you tried a different mouse surface? Did you adjust the deadzone at all or was this left stock? You can also try to see if the lift off feature was in your model.

Tuact Support Team

Re:Jitter/Lack of responseness 8 years 1 month ago #11405

• jc2753
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks Skrilla for taking the time to respond to my thread. I have try using different surfaces for the mouse and got various results. The best surface that I've been using only scored a 68 on the mouse pad test. It seems that I'm going to have to invest in a hard surface mouse pad to get the best performance. As for the jitter, I'd pretty much eliminated that issue after doing a few RF scans. However, I have to change to a different channel once every 2 hours due to interference.

This is probably caused by a bluetooth device or perhaps I'm sitting too far away from the dongle. I'm going to try using the Aimon XB in a different part of the house to see if I get a better performance. And unfortunately, the Aimon XB doesn't have the lift off feature. Quick question: What's the optimal range for the dongle?

Re:Jitter/Lack of responseness 8 years 1 month ago #11410

• GODJOEY
  • Thank you received: 490
You can also try to use a usb extender placing the dongle within a foot to your mouse to stabilize the jumps due to bluetooth.

Re:Jitter/Lack of responseness 8 years 1 month ago #11413

• jc2753
  • Fresh Boarder
Yeah, I'm definitely going to pick up a USB extender this weekend. After a few tweaks to the deadzone and mouse sensitivity, aiming feels a lot smoother. It's not perfect but at least games are now playable :)
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds