Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Borderlands profile?

Borderlands profile? 7 years 6 months ago #14186

• somebody
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
I was playing Borderlands on Xbox 360, and I noticed that although the turning generally works pretty well, when I hold the aim button, I was turning much to quickly, and could hardly aim accurately at all. I know there's a separate ADS setting, but I hadn't set anything up for it yet because I had been playing several other games with these settings and I thought it would work fine. I think it was just set to some profile like Battlefield or Halo; I don't remember exactly.

Anyway, I didn't bother to change it because the PC wasn't on at the time and I have to move the mouse etc. and I'm lazy I guess. But it was really lousy, so I'm going to fix it before I play again. So what I'm wondering is, what are the best settings? Is there a good profile specifically for Borderlands that will give me good aim, or are there specific numbers that I should set in the settings that will make it better?

I'd like to know ahead of time because I usually try to shy away from changing things on the fly, because for some reason that had caused a horrible glitch for me, which could only be fixed by reinstalling the firmware. Luckily, I was due for an upgrade, anyway.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Borderlands profile? 6 years 11 months ago #19839

• Vittel
  • Fresh Boarder
using v1 or v2? i need a profile for borderlands too, having the v2 with tgs.
in general everything seems to be quite inaccurate :-/ maybe just because of the lang of my tv
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds