Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Anyone want to sell their X4?

Anyone want to sell their X4? 1 year 4 months ago #57826

• suspencewu
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
My X4 mouse broke. If you aren't using yours anymore I would be more than willing to purchase it. Shoot me an email at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and maybe we can work something out. Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Anyone want to sell their X4? 1 year 4 months ago #57830

• Smudger
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Dude how old was it mine broke and I sent it back to ship happily and now I have one being shipped to me what's wrong with the mouse
I have the one before x4 may do a deal on that if interested I can't play without mine

Anyone want to sell their X4? 1 year 4 months ago #57831

• suspencewu
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Not all of the buttons on the X4 are backed by springs. The G7 button is just the end of a plastic extension, and it broke off. It does not work anymore.

I purchased a G502 and have been getting used to that. Its exactly the same shape, but doesnt have a button where G8 is and that was what I use for X. Its taken me some time to adjust, but 3 years of muscle memory is hard to break.

Thanks for the offer, but unless its an X4 I'll pass.

Anyone want to sell their X4? 7 months 1 week ago #57878

• Ally24670884
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I have 3 mice in bits and 3 wands in bits, they dont last long. Just speaking tonight with Tuact and they are very unwilling to assist repairs these days, which, for me is a sad day.

Tonight is the last time I bother with these controllers. I have had it. Because the new X5 is on its way, the X4 like the X1 and the aimons before that will be dumped to the side for the new generation :(

I just boughyt a new x4 6 months ago and it is in pieces already :(
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds